Why Choose us?
We developed our LMS to be able to communicate & adapt to the changing dynamics of your day to day operations & support your end to end load tracking
- Avoid Facility Disruption
- Reduce Infrastructure Cost
- Smoother & Efficient Operations
- Monitor & analyse trips in real-time
- Execute Demand Response Events & Create schedules
Our Truck Management system is very handy when it comes to managing a fleet of haulers, our specially designed software fits right into your back office giving you real time visibility into daily shipments.
Truck Load Planning
Carriers with Less-Truck-Loads (LTLs) and Full Truck Loads (FTLs) can be optimized for greater output with our smart Truck load planning for single & multi carrier fleets.
Truck Appointment System
We has devised a solution to reduce truck congestion by booking slots automatically for the day via our Truck Management system.
Our Truck Management system helps you to identify real-time location of the vehicle with live running data of the vehicle.
We designed our LMS to assist you in coordinating multiple drivers in real time & manage them effortlessly and effectively.
Our system generates optimised routes for the trip effectively by assessing the real time data effectively to save time & increase efficiency.
We generate over 50+ tracking related reports to analyse and make necessary assessments to yield better results.
How We Work
Our Registration Process
Transporter must register with the system by verifying email id and mobile number through OTP, after that the transporter must,
- Upload transport company documents
- Add drivers details with documents
- Add truck details with documents
- Verify by agents / admin
Shipper must register with the system by verifying email id and mobile number through OTP, after that the shipper must,
- Upload personal documents
- Verify by agents / admin
- Shippers will post job details with truck type, material type, start/destination details & price
- Transporters can either accept jobs or bid their offer with trucks
- Multiple transporters can bid for same job
- Transporter can accept any job or shipper can accept any bid; either way the other party involved will get notified
- Shippers can verify / reject transporter. [The transporter will get notified]
- Shippers can pay for complete transporter amount with service charge (Full amount) via online transaction only, payment will be holded in payment gateway until the completion of the job.
- After payments is transferred both transporter and shipper contact details will be visible to each other, and can initiate call communication via the app
- The driver takes up the job and updates both the shipper & transporter about the status. Once job is completed, payment gets released to transporter.
Benefits of using our load Management system
- Improves your truck load management with a single solution
- Empowers drivers to effortlessly manage their entire workday via a single app
- Enhanced communication between drivers and dispatchers
- Manage workflow, time, compliance, cost & business process
- Improves load visibility by enhancing load with tracking